Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I know I don't post as much as I should be, its just that things are a little bland other than the nice weather.

Although, the previous weeks friday, I was told about a wrestling match between an American team and a Russian Team. One of the coaches happens to be the Varsity wrestling coach at FHC. I introduced him to some sources and gave him some russian vocab. Even if the said vocab was incoorect or didn't suit the formality of the occasion, the effort counts and is a sign of respect.
I convinced my mother to drive me to Sparta High. I spent a bit of time on google and mapquest to get the precise locations but the services only recognize larger roads with more than one commute relationship.
I left at approximately 6:15pm but turns out I-96 was murder with traffic. By the time we got to Plainfeild it was well past 7, the assigned time for the match. I would have missed most of it by the time I got there, and I wouldnt get good seats. I believe America won if I'm not mistaken :D
Also, my skype project failed. The active hours here=odd hours there. from mid-afternoon here is like late night through noonish.

Other than that, I have a textbook finally. Living language beginners course.

2 comments:

  1. blog walking my friend..thanx for sharing this tremendous info and have a great weekend :))
    from:-
    ELEVEN a.k.a ROKOKFOREX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I help learn Russin You, and You help learn English me. My name is Andrew. My e-mail: andreyklyat@mail.ru
    Skype: puma451511

    ReplyDelete