Friday, May 1, 2009

2nd post for today lol

yeah I know its my 2nd post today but...

Heres some Russian techno for ya. Feel free to sing along :p

I did some research on which languages are the hardest to learn for an engish speaker.
Indonesian, Italian, Spanish and Portugese>>2/5 east
French, German and Dutch>> 3/5
Balkan area Languages>>4/5
Finnish>>4/5 Hardest when it comes to European and Germanic.
Other Scandinavian languages and Danish>>3/5
Manderin>>5/5
Japanese>>5/5
Arabic>> 5/5
Russian>>4/5 but just a bit easier than Finnish

The site (url posted below) say Esperanto is the easiest but I still say Pig Latin is :p
http://how-to-learn-any-language.com/e/languages/index.html

The difficulties with the Russian language...and Im glad to find out its not just me... is the verb conjugations, tenses, noun genders and plurals, and everything in between.



No comments:

Post a Comment