Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First Few days

Привет! (Privet!)
Me and a good friend of mine, Nathan developed an intereste in Russian. His reason I am not even sure but my lead on that is his love for russian girl band t.A.T.u. I remembered the alphabet almost immediately the day I learned it. Above is the Capital/lower case versions of the
Russian letters. They all have a sound with the exception of hard-Ъъ and soft-Ьь sounds. They effect the preceding consonent. I wont go over everything I know but if you want to look at more.
~ www.masterrussian.com
~ www.masterrussian.net is a bbs for the .com , its mainly english-russian russian-english help, but there are forums for the slavic, western and eastern European, Arab, Japanese, and spanish languages.

Also, heres a GREAT help when it comes to the actual sound of the words in sound.
Look for "a spoonful of russian" in itunes store. It's totally free and theres no need to sign up for Itunes store account.

До Свидания(Do Svidania) for now

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like Fun, make sure you don't forget to update it consistently!

    ~Dustin

    ReplyDelete